Brand: Leisure Time
Product Code: LTCB
Availability: In Stock
Leisure Time Calcium Booster
Water hardness increaser
Raises the level of water hardness, which helps prevent foaming and corrosion of the equipment to extend the life of the spa.
- Raises the level of water hardness
- Prevents corrosion of spa equipment
- Maintaining the correct water hardness extends the life of your spa
Frequency: as needed.
- Determine how much Calcium Booster should be added. The ideal hardness is 150-400 ppm.
- Turn on the jets.
- Pour the required amount of Calcium Booster in the water.
- Let the jets run for 1-2 hours.
- Test the water again to ensure that the desired level is reached.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 if necessary.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml, 1/2 fl oz) of Calcium Booster increases the water hardness with 7.4 ppm at 1000 liter.
- Water with a calcium level that is too low can damage the plastic spa surfaces and corrode the equipment.
- Chlorine sanitizers
- Bromine sanitizers
- Biguanide sanitizers
- Ozone sanitizers
- 946 ml (32 fl oz)
|Instructions for use|