Liquid Spa Up
Brand: Leisure Time
Product Code: LTZHQ
Availability: In Stock
Leisure Time - Liquid Spa Up
Gently and easily increases critical pH level without the need to mix with water.
- Increases pH level and total alkalinity
- Easier to use than granule-based reducers
- Provides a more comfortable control over pH level adjustments
- No pre-mixing with water required
- Very easy to dispense
Frequency: as needed.
- Always use small doses and give the water time until the pH level has stabilized before testing again. Large doses at once cause the pH level to fluctuate too much.
- Turn the pump on.
- Add 30 ml (1 fl oz) Liquid Spa Up directly to the spa water.
- Test the water again after 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until pH level and total alkalinity are in the range of 7.2-7.8 and 80-120 ppm respectively.
- It is much easier to adjust the pH level if you use a liquid pH increaser. When you use a granule-based pH increaser you always need to first dissolve the granules in water before adding them to the spa.
- Stabilize the pH level of the water with pH Balance.
- Chlorine sanitizers
- Bromine sanitizers
- Biguanide sanitizers
- 946 ml (32 fl oz)
|Instructions for use|