Product Code: SP1012
Availability: In Stock
AquaPerfect one step water treatment - 100% biological, 100% chlorine free!
- 100% biodegradable
- no chlorine or other products needed
- it provides soft water, so pH measurements no longer needed
- no more iron in the water
- no more calcium in the water
- no more broken heating elements by calcium
- no more rotating jets affected by calcium
- no attack of calcium on the tub
- no more calcium in the pumps
- no more weekly maintenance
- no bio film in the pipes
What does AquaPerfect do?
- it breaks down the bio film in the pipes
- it removes calcium from the water
- it filters all what is not water from the water or changes the structure
- it encapsulates all the bacteria active in the water
- 100% biodegradable
- super easy to use and very economical
- 100% biodegradable and therefore healthier than chemicals
- It is easy to switch to AquaPerfect, which also works in tubs with chlorine residue
- Instead of adding others products once a week, AquaPerfect only needs to be added once a month
- Instead of changing the spa water every 2 or 4 months with other products, AquaPerfect enables to keep your spa water for 6 months or even 12 months (we recommend to change the water at least 2 times a year)
- It keeps good and fresh water in a top condition
- No annoying chlorine vapours above the water or in your bathing suits
- No dry or damaged skin caused by chemicals
The volume of 1 bottle AquaPerfect (1 litre) is sufficient for treating 1000 up to 2500 litres of water per month in normal circumstances.
A used or even a new spa, which has been tested once, immediately has a bio film in the pipes caused by bacteria. AquaPerfect provides a thorough cleaning and the residues are filtered out by the filter within a couple of days, allowing you to enjoy your spa water longer and carefree.
Where does AquaPerfect come from?
AquaPerfect is a pure Dutch product. It is both developed and produced in the Netherlands. The tests with AquaPerfect were conducted by the VU Medical Centre in Amsterdam.
|Instructions for use|