Brand: Leisure Time
Product Code: LT45450
Availability: In Stock
Leisure Time Jet Clean
Cleaner for removing biofilm and dirt inside the pipes of the spa.
Often poor water quality is caused by deposits in the pipes. These deposits can consist of oil, grease, dirt and minerals and provide an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. These bacteria form a biofilm which is resistant to disinfectants and could restrict water flow and damage the spa equipment. Jet Clean removes these deposits and the biofilm.
- Cleans the pipes from the inside
- Use before draining the spa
- Low foaming
- Can also be used for jetted bath tubs
- Cleans the inside of the pipes
- Removes biofilm
Frequency: 3-monthly cleaning.
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to the warm spa water.
- Turn the pump on and let the jets run for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
- Turn the pump and jets off and let it sit for 1 hour. For stubborn dirt, let Jet Clean work overnight.
- Turn pump on and let the jets and blower run for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, and rinse off the inside spa walls with a hose as well as the pipes through the jet openings, while draining the water.
For jetted bath tubs:
- Pour 1/2 bottle of Jet Clean in the tub with warm water before draining.
- Turn the jets on for 15 minutes.
- Drain the tub and rinse it with clean water.
- Jet Clean should be applied each time a spa is drained and refilled so the jets will continue to perform like new.
- When refilling the spa, first only fill it to 1/4 full and drain it again. This reduces the initial foaming.
- Chlorine sanitizers
- Bromine sanitizers
- Biguanide sanitizers
- 473 ml (16 fl oz)
|Instructions for use|