Liquid Spa Down
Brand: Leisure Time
Product Code: LTZIQ
Availability: In Stock
Leisure Time - Liquid Spa Down
Gently and easily lowers critical pH level without the need to mix with water.
- Lowers pH level and total alkalinity
- Easier to use than granule-based reducers
- Provides a better control over pH level adjustments
- No pre-mixing with water required
- Very easy to dispense
Frequency: as needed.
- Always use small doses and give the water time until the pH level has stabilized before testing again. Large doses at once cause the pH level to fluctuate too much.
- Turn the pump on.
- Add 30 ml (1 fl oz) Liquid Spa Down directly to the spa water.
- Test the water again after 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until pH level and total alkalinity are in the range of 7.2-7.8 and 80-120 ppm respectively.
- It is much easier to adjust the pH level if you use a liquid pH reducer. When you use a granule-based pH reducer you always need to first dissolve the granules in water before adding them to the spa.
- A pH reducer is an acid. When the granules are not dissolved properly they can come in contact with the pump and the heater and damage them.
- If the pH level is very high, it may be useful to gradually reduce the pH level over the course of several days. With an excessive lowering of the pH level, the total alkalinity value will also decrease too much.
- It may be useful to first use a powder-based pH reducer after filling the spa. Because the pH level increases dramatically in the beginning, you will need a larger quantity of pH reducer and should therefore only start using a liquid pH reducer after about 4-6 weeks.
- Stabilize the pH level of the water with pH Balance.
- Chlorine sanitizers
- Bromine sanitizers
- Biguanide sanitizers
- 946 ml (32 fl oz)
|Instructions for use|